One class was cancelled today so I was super productive and used that extra morning time to wash brushes, organize my stuff and paint my eyes.
This post is the result of me wanting to test some new stuff that I’ve been procrastinating on reviewing.
2) Pat down a layer of orange eyeshadow. At the crease line, blend it up into the skin, not out . I used MUFE’s Artist Shadow in I-722 Mandarin which is marketed as a blush due to potential irritability, but I live dangerously. See this review here for the explanation.
3) Paint on a medium thick line with a golden colored gel/cream/liquid/anything that will go opaque . I used MUFE’s Aqua Cream in shade #11 and a ultra thin liner brush.
4) Draw on a thin line with black liner. Keep it as close to the lash line as possible and wing it at the edge. Note: gel or cream work better. I struggled to get the Stila liquid liner to go opaque black on top of the aqua cream. It took a couple of layers and drying.
5) Line the outer corner + outer third of the eye with a damp brush dipped in a dark-colored powder shadow. I used NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow in Subra.
6) Mascara of your choice. I screwed my lashes up so I’m too embarrassed to even name what I used.
The end result should look something like this on both eyes, hopefully. Variations in finished product are natural as there are a fk ton of different eye shapes.