I start grad school in midjune June so I’m keeping my laundry list for this blog unambitious, but realistic.
- Overview of the Chikuhodo Z Series. Remember the Takumi monster? Get ready for another, bigger one because there are more brushes in the Z- Series.
- Comparison of the MK-1, MK-2, Z-9 and Z-1 Powder Brushes
- Suqqu Cheek Brush Review (I’ve grown impatient of waiting for a Kyureido Cheek Brush to compare to so fuck it. Suqqu cheek gets its own review and doesn’t have to share the spotlight)
- Houkodou GS-1 Large Eye Shadow Brush Review (been a long time coming)
- Surratt Smoky Eye Brush Moyenne Review (one more eye brush for balance)
**Not necessarily in that order
The hope is that I get the majority of these drafted, and photographed during the couple of weeks I have inbetween the end of my senior spring semester and the start of the next 2 years of
hell the next step in my life. I’m forcing myself to post it publicly so i feel obligated to complete them as promised. =D The numbered ones are “for sure” and the bulleted ones are tenative.
I may get tired of squirrel in the middle of all that and finally finish what I have to say about the 4 shapes of koyomo brushes available in ototsuho hair (face, cheek, round eye, and flat eye shadow brush). If you would like to see that overview sooner, send me a hint. I’m also thinking of finally reviewing the Wayne Goss Air Brush and Chikuhodo RC-2 / RRC-2 Let me know. if you rather see one of these substituted for one of the bulleted options.